You are about to use a dummy onward ticket for the first time, and worried whether everything will go at the airport or not. In this post I'll go in depth, and explain EXACTLY what information is REAL on the PDFs we generate and what information is generated.
Take a look at the sample ticket and read the explanation below:
- We use real flight price — Example: $1624.00
- We use real flight number — Example: United Airlines 7968
- We use real flight date — Example: 25 Aug, 2018
- We use real flight time — Example: 6:50
- We use real flight duration — Example: Total travel time: 18 h 20 m
- We use real layovers — Example: Layover: 2 h 10 m
- We use real airport short codes — Example: BKK, NRT, LAX …
- Itinerary number — Example: Itinerary # 7242661497748
- Your name — Example: Peter Pan
We randomly generate this number. It's unique and similar to real itinerary numbers.